What are limits of CDN free trial?
- Number of CDN services - Free trial accounts can have at most 2 CDN services. Customer accounts can have much more CDN services, please refer to the Pricing page for more details.
- Number of storages - Free trial accounts can have at most one storage. There is no limit for customer accounts.
- Free storage space - Free trial accounts have 5.00 GB of free storage space. Customer accounts have 20.00 GB of free storage space.
- Number of APIs - Free trial accounts can have at most one API. There is no limit for customer accounts.
- Number of medias - Free trial accounts can have at most 2 medias. There is no limit for customer accounts.
- Custom SAN Cloud SSL certificates - Free trial accounts can't enable custom SAN Cloud SSL certificate for CDN services.
What are not limits of CDN free trial?
- CDN PoPs - Free trial accounts can enable all CDN PoPs.
- CDN bandwidth - Free trial accounts can use the whole available CDN bandwidth.
- Except limits expressed in previous section there are no other limits for free trial accounts.
When free trial expires?
Your free trial expires if at least one of the following conditions is satisfied.
- Negative balance. When you sign up for the free trial we add $5 to your account. Your free trial expires at the moment when your balance is negative.
- Trial expires. The free trial period is set to 30 days. In other words, if it is more than 30 days from your sign up then your free trial has expired.
You sign up for the free trial and you spend all $5 from your balance within the first 5 days of your free trial period. At the moment when your balance gets below $0 your free trial expires.
You sign up for the free trial and you spend only $3 from your balance within the whole 30 days free trial period. At the moment when your free trial reaches 30 days your free trial expires.
What if I need more credit for testing?
If you have a high performance website then we will be glad to give you more free credit for testing. Please send us a request from the Billing page.
How can I upgrade my account?
Your account is upgraded automatically when you add credit (also referred to as CDN funds) into your account deposit on the Billing/Add Funds page.
What is the minimal payment?
The minimal payment is set to $45. In other words, a minimum of $45 is required to top up your credit.
Will my credit expire?
Your credit will be valid for one year. In other words, if you will not spend all your credit within one year then the remaining credit will expire. Payment does prolong validity of already existing credit. Please read more in our terms and conditions.
You add $100 on September 2nd 2013 and on September 2nd 2014 your balance is $50.
You don't add more credit
If you don't add more credit then your balance will be $0 because the remaining $50 from your payment on September 2nd 2013 will expire. Read about account suspension here.
You add more credit
If you add $100 then your balance will be $150 and it will be valid until September 2nd 2015.
What will happen with my trial balance?
When you upgrade your account your trial balance will be added to your regular balance.
You decide to upgrade your free trial account at the moment when your trial balance is $3 by adding $45 to your account deposit. Your resulting regular balance will be $48. So you don't need to wait for the end of your free trial period.
How much do I pay monthly?
There is no monthly fee for using our content delivery network services, they are pure pay as you go, so if you deliver 0 B monthly then you pay $0 monthly. Some optional add-ons such as CDN Storage and Custom SSL are charged monthly.
So how much do I pay?
If you don't have a CDNsun account yet and you are unsure what will be your CDN costs then simply try our free trial and after 30 days for free you will have the best estimate of your CDN costs.
Can I change my primary email?
No, your primary email can not be changed. Please read more here.
Read about the following topics.