CDN free trial - everything you want to know about it
What are limitations of CDN free trial?
- Number of CDN services - free trial accounts can have at most 2 CDN services. Customer accounts can have much more CDN services, please refer to the pricing page for more details.
- Number of storages - free trial accounts can have at most one storage. There is no limit for customer accounts.
- Free storage space - free trial accounts have 5 GB of free storage space. Customer accounts have 20 GB of free storage space.
- Number of APIs - free trial accounts can have at most one API. There is no limit for customer accounts.
- Number of medias - free trial accounts can have at most 2 medias. There is no limit for customer accounts.
- Raw access logs - free trial accounts can't enable raw access logs for CDN services.
- Custom SNI Cloud SSL certificates - free trial accounts can't enable custom SNI Cloud SSL certificate for CDN services.
What are not limitations of CDN free trial?
- CDN PoPs - free trial accounts can enable all CDN PoPs.
- CDN bandwidth - free trial accounts can use the whole available CDN bandwidth.
- Except limitations expressed in previous section there are no other limitations for free trial accounts.
When the free trial expires?
Your free trial expires if at least one of the following conditions is satisfied.
- Negative balance. When you sign up for the free trial we add $2 to your account. Your free trial expires at the moment when your balance is negative.
- Trial expires. The free trial period is set to 15 days. In other words, if it is more than 15 days from your sign up then your free trial has expired.
You sign up for the free trial and you spend all $2 from your balance within the first 5 days of your free trial period. At the moment when your balance is negative your free trial expires.
You sign up for the free trial and you spend only $1 from your balance within the whole 15 days free trial period. At the moment when your free trial reaches 15 days your free trial expires.
What if I need more credit for testing?
If you have a high performance website then we will be glad to give you more free credit for testing. Please send us a request from the billing page.
How can I upgrade my account?
Your account is upgraded automatically when you add credit (referred also as CDN funds) into your account deposit on the Billing/Add Funds page.
What is the minimal payment?
The minimal payment is set to $45.
Will my credit expire?
Your credit will be valid for one year. In other words, if you will not spend all your credit within one year then the remaining credit will expire.
What will happen with my trial balance?
When you upgrade your account your trial balance will be added to your regular balance.
You decide to upgrade your free trial account at the moment when your trial balance is $1 by adding $45 to your account deposit. Your resulting regular balance will be $46. So you don't need to wait to the end of your free trial period.