We protect your privacy
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, log in or sign in, place an order or fill out a form on our website.
- We collect information contractually necessary to provide our service, provide support and execute purchases. This information includes full name, email address, company name, company address, phone number (see also 2FA), company VAT number and company registration number. You can manage this information on the Billing/Settings page and via our support helpdesk.
- We collect logs. We collect logs from our website containing data such as your IP address, type of your browser (User Agent), HTTP Referer, etc. for debugging purposes and also because in certain cases (such as payments) we are legally required to do so. Logs are stored for a limited period of time.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways.
- To provide our service and support and execute purchases.
- To improve our service, support and website and to personalize your experience. We continually improve our service, support and website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send automated and periodic emails. The email address you provide us, is used to send you information about your services, balance, orders, payments and other activities on our website. And in addition to send you occasional (one or two emails per quarter) company news, updates and related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe (opt-out) from receiving company news, updates and related product or service information emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. It is recommended to be subscribed to receiving company news, updates and related product or service information emails as they may contain important information such as updates of our Terms and Conditions, our pricing, our infrastructure, etc., if you are unsubscribed from receiving these emails then it is your responsibility to review our website periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. If you want to check or modify (such as re-subscribe) your subscription to receiving company news, updates and related product or service information emails please contact our support.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data. We implement Two Factor Authentication. We limit your personal data only to what is strictly necessary. We store your personal data only for a limited period of time. All supplied sensitive payment information such as credit card number is only transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to our payment gateway providers and it is not stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than trusted third-parties, our business partners, who assist us in operating our service and website. These third-parties are limited to only accessing personal data necessary to provide their services to us and must provide reasonable assurances that they will appropriately safeguard the personal data. We may share your personal data with our affiliates. We may also release your personal data when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and thus we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than trusted third-parties, our business partners, who assist us in operating our service and website. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our website may make any changes to their personal data at anytime by logging into client section and going to the Billing/Settings page.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and services.
This agreement was last modified on May 30, 2018.
- Office: V zářezu 902/4, Prague, 158 00, Czech Republic
- Website: cdnsun.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +420 776 256 872
Read about the following topics.