General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are committed to privacy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new legal framework of data protection. This regulation broadens the privacy rights that EU individuals have over how their personal data is collected, processed and maintained.
CDNsun as a processor
This is typically the case when you (CDNsun customer) use our CDN services. In this case we are just a conduit for information controlled by others and it is you and your users who control the content delivered via our CDN network. In this case personal data that we process is the CDN service access logs, i.e. Client IP, User Agent, etc. As a processor we commit to the following.
- Applying strict security standards to provide a high level of security.
- Processing your personal data solely for the purposes of carrying out the services.
- In a case of personal data breach informing you without "undue delay".
- Keeping your personal data inside the EU and only in countries recognized by the European Union.
- Informing you if we have enlisted a subcontractor to process your personal data.
Data Processing Agreement (DPA)
Please log in to download our Data Processing Agreement (DPA).
CDNsun as a controller
- Implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security.
- Limiting the personal data only to what is strictly necessary.
- Only using the personal data for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Storing the personal data only for a limited period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
As a CDNsun customer do I need to take any action?
If you have determined that you are a data controller under the terms of the GDPR then most probably you want to have a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with us. Please refer above and download our pre-signed DPA, fill in your company details, add your signature and that's all.