Shopware is an open-source CMS designed in late 2004 in Germany. It helps you power your online business effectively. Here are some benefits from using this CMS:
- It possesses more than 1700 plugins.
- It has 50 interfaces to ensure compatibility with other systems and tools.
- It’s based on PHP and MySQL.
If you want to enhance the performance, use a CDN service. Here are some detailed instructions on how to integrate Shopware with CDN.
Before you start
- Before you take any steps please back up your files and database.
- In the following we are going to integrate a CDN service using its CDN domain 12345.r.cdnsun.net. Please refer to Services/How-To for your CDN domain.
- If you are going to integate a CDN service also on https:// pages then you must use CDN domain with SSL enabled.
- If your website embeds custom fonts then please first enable CORS for them.
- Before you take any steps please make sure that your CDN domain is ready-to-use here.
Create CDN Static service
Please refer to Creating a CDN Static service for more details.
Enable CDN in Shopware
In the Shopware's config.php file replace the following:
array( 'db' => array( 'username' => 'dbuser', 'password' => 'dbpass', 'dbname' => 'dbname', 'host' => 'dbhost', 'port' => 'dbport', ), );with the following:
array( 'db' => array( 'username' => 'dbuser', 'password' => 'dbpass', 'dbname' => 'dbname', 'host' => 'dbhost', 'port' => 'dbport', ), 'cdn' => array( 'backend' => 'local', 'adapters' => array( 'local' => array( 'type' => 'local', 'mediaUrl' => 'http://12345.r.cdnsun.net/', 'path' => realpath(__DIR__ . '/'), ), ), ), );
- That's all.
- Don't see your CDN domain in source code of your web pages? If your website is using any cache plug-in/mechanism then you might want to clear/flush its cache.
- Having troubles with custom fonts? Please refer to Using custom fonts with CDN - setting CORS for more details.
- Still having troubles? Check your CDN URLs in our CDN content check or please refer to Debugging a CDN service for more hints.