We provide a variety of CDN services which can be used for static asset acceleration such as website acceleration or software download acceleration, and for video on demand (VOD) streaming and live streaming. In the following we give a short overview of our CDN solutions.
|CDN Static Pull / Push||CDN Video Pull / Push||CDN HTTP Live||CDN Live|
|Create CDN service||Create / Create||Create / Create||Create||Create|
|Available in all PoPs||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|In streaming PoPs||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|For static assets||Yes||No||No||No|
|For video on demand||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|For live streaming||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
- To read more about a particular CDN service please refer to its documentation (link in the comparison table).
- If you are interested in video on demand streaming then please refer to Overview of CDN video on demand (VOD) streaming services.
- If you are interested in live streaming then please refer to Overview of CDN live streaming services.
- Please take a look at our CDN integrations.
- The following explains what is a streaming PoP. On our network page you can see a list of all our CDN Locations (PoPs). All our CDN Locations support Nginx based HTTP delivery and streaming CDN Locations (marked with the "play" icon) also support Wowza based HTTP/RTMP/RTSP delivery.
- To create a CDN Static Push or a CDN Video Push service you need to create a CDN storage first.
- To create a CDN HTTP Live service you need to create a Publishing Point first.
- For the CDN Video Pull / Push and the CDN Live service SSL (HTTPS) is enabled automatically. To enable SSL for the CDN Static Pull / Push service please refer to Creating CDN services with an SSL enabled.
Read about the following topics.