Odoo is an enterprise Resource Planning System that gives you an opportunity to integrate various functional elements of a business to achieve consistency and data accuracy. All in all, it is a nice solution that is built from a great number of modules which can be installed and used only if they are relevant for your business operations and objects. Odoo is used because:
- It is an open-source system that doesn’t require buying any licenses.
- It is comprehensive.
- It possesses advanced technology support.
CDN integration is what you need to make your site run faster. Here are some detailed instructions how to integrate CDN with Odoo.
Before you start
- Before you take any steps please back up your files and database.
- In the following we are going to integrate a CDN service using its CDN domain 12345.r.cdnsun.net. Please refer to Services/How-To for your CDN domain.
- If you are going to integate a CDN service also on https:// pages then you must use CDN domain with SSL enabled.
- If your website embeds custom fonts then please first enable CORS for them.
- Before you take any steps please make sure that your CDN domain is ready-to-use here.
Create CDN Static service
Please refer to Creating a CDN Static service for more details.
Enable CDN in Odoo
- Log in to your Odoo backend.
- Go to Website Settings.
Tick Use CDN and fill in your CDN domain as in the picture below.
- Click Save.
- That's all.
- Don't see your CDN domain in source code of your web pages? If your website is using any cache plug-in/mechanism then you might want to clear/flush its cache.
- Having troubles with custom fonts? Please refer to Using custom fonts with CDN - setting CORS for more details.
- Still having troubles? Check your CDN URLs in our CDN content check or please refer to Debugging a CDN service for more hints.