Joomla CDN integration
Before you start
- Before you take any steps please back up your files and database.
- In the following we are going to integrate a CDN service using its CDN domain 12345.r.cdnsun.net. Please refer to Services/How-To for your CDN domain.
- If you are going to integate a CDN service also on https:// pages then you must use CDN domain with SSL enabled.
- If your website embeds custom fonts then please first enable CORS for them.
- Before you take any steps please make sure that your CDN domain is ready-to-use here.
Create CDN Static service
Please refer to Creating a CDN Static service for more details.
Enable CDN in Joomla using CDN for Joomla! plugin
- Install the CDN for Joomla! plugin.
Go to Extensions → Plugins
and enable CDN for Joomla! plugin as in the picture below.
- Click on the plugin's label.
To the CDN domain input field fill in your CDN domain as in the picture below.
- Click Save.
- That's all.
Joomla CDN integration using CDN for Joomla! plugin video tutorial
- Don't see your CDN domain in source code of your web pages? If your website is using any cache plug-in/mechanism then you might want to clear/flush its cache.
- Having troubles with custom fonts? Please refer to Using custom fonts with CDN - setting CORS for more details.
- Still having troubles? Check your CDN URLs in our CDN content check or please refer to Debugging a CDN service for more hints.