IPS CDN integration
IPS CMS is an online platform that gives you a nice opportunity to create your own forums, blogs and image galleries. It is also widely used in eCommerce. IPS CMS is widespread because it gives an opportunity to:
- Introduce your brand to new audiences.
- Enhance communication inside your enterprise.
- Improve your support team work.
- Grow customer loyalty.
If you have any problems with IPS CMS performance, you may speed it up with the help of CDN. The detailed instructions on how to integrate a CDN with IPS CMS are given below.
Before you start
- Before you take any steps please back up your files and database.
- In the following we are going to integrate a CDN service using its CDN domain 12345.r.cdnsun.net. Please refer to Services/How-To for your CDN domain.
- If you are going to integate a CDN service also on https:// pages then you must use CDN domain with SSL enabled.
- If your website embeds custom fonts then please first enable CORS for them.
- Before you take any steps please make sure that your CDN domain is ready-to-use here.
Create CDN Static service
Please refer to Creating a CDN Static service for more details.
Enable CDN in IPS Community Suite
- Log in to your IPS Community Admin.
Go to System → System Settings as in the picture below.
Click on General Configuration as in the picture below.
- Scroll down to CDN Settings.
Fill in your CDN domain as in the picture below.
- Click Update Settings.
- That's all.
- Don't see your CDN domain in source code of your web pages? If your website is using any cache plug-in/mechanism then you might want to clear/flush its cache.
- Having troubles with custom fonts? Please refer to Using custom fonts with CDN - setting CORS for more details.
- Still having troubles? Check your CDN URLs in our CDN content check or please refer to Debugging a CDN service for more hints.