Grav CDN integration
Grav is a fast, simple, and flexible file-based platform designed by Rockettheme team. It uses a file system to store data, and here are some reasons why this CMS is worth your attention:
- It doesn’t need installation.
- It features Markdown for writing articles.
- It’s simple and safe.
- It’s constantly updated.
Grav isn't a slow CMS, but you may do it even faster with the help of CDN. Here are some detailed instructions on how to do integrate Grav with CDN correctly.
Before you start
- Before you take any steps please back up your files and database.
- In the following we are going to integrate a CDN service using its CDN domain 12345.r.cdnsun.net. Please refer to Services/How-To for your CDN domain.
- If you are going to integate a CDN service also on https:// pages then you must use CDN domain with SSL enabled.
- If your website embeds custom fonts then please first enable CORS for them.
- Before you take any steps please make sure that your CDN domain is ready-to-use here.
Create CDN Static service
Please refer to Creating a CDN Static service for more details.
Enable CDN in Grav
- Log in to your Grav admin area.
Go to Plugins and click on Add.
Install the CDN plugin.
Go to Plugins → CDN and fill in your CDN domain
as in the picture below.
- Click Save.
- That's all.
- Don't see your CDN domain in source code of your web pages? If your website is using any cache plug-in/mechanism then you might want to clear/flush its cache.
- Having troubles with custom fonts? Please refer to Using custom fonts with CDN - setting CORS for more details.
- Still having troubles? Check your CDN URLs in our CDN content check or please refer to Debugging a CDN service for more hints.