Concrete5 is an open source content management system designed for publishing content. It was designed for those users who have a minimum technical skill and gives them an opportunity to edit site content directly from the page. This CMS is chosen because:
- You can easily modify and distribute its code without worrying about licensing fees.
- It offers the ability to drag and drop content blocks within a template.
- It possesses loads of SEO tools.
To speed up Concrete5, use a CDN option. Here are some detailed instructions on how to integrate Concrete5 with CDN.
Before you start
- Before you take any steps please back up your files and database.
- In the following we are going to integrate a CDN service using its CDN domain 12345.r.cdnsun.net. Please refer to Services/How-To for your CDN domain.
- If you are going to integate a CDN service also on https:// pages then you must use CDN domain with SSL enabled.
- If your website embeds custom fonts then please first enable CORS for them.
- Before you take any steps please make sure that your CDN domain is ready-to-use here.
Create CDN Static service
Please refer to Creating a CDN Static service for more details.
Enable CDN in concrete5
- Log in to your concrete5 backend.
- Install one of the following CDN add-ons and during installation fill in your CDN domain 12345.r.cdnsun.net.
- That's all.
- Don't see your CDN domain in source code of your web pages? If your website is using any cache plug-in/mechanism then you might want to clear/flush its cache.
- Having troubles with custom fonts? Please refer to Using custom fonts with CDN - setting CORS for more details.
- Still having troubles? Check your CDN URLs in our CDN content check or please refer to Debugging a CDN service for more hints.