Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder CDN integration
Create a CDN Live service with Push Publishing
- Please refer to Creating a CDN Live service for more details.
- Let's assume that your CDN Live service has the following properties (please refer to Services/How-To).
- FMS URL - rtmp://6534287788.publishstream.cdnsun.net/P6534287788
- Username - P6534287788
- Password - Kmx7s14We
Enable CDN Live service in Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
- Connect your video input devices (for example camera) to your computer and run Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder.
- On the "Encoding Options" tab define your desired bitrate as in the picture below.
If you plan to stream over HLS protocol then make sure that H.264 is selected as output format above.
- On the right hand side fill your FMS URL rtmp://6534287788.publishstream.cdnsun.net/P6534287788
and choose your desired stream name (mystream in this example) as in the picture below.
- Click on the "Connect" button and fill in your Username P6534287788 and Password Kmx7s14We as in the picture below.
- Click on the "OK" button.
- Continue to player integration instructions.